Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Disney on Ice

I went once.   When I was little.  One of the coolest memories of my young existence.  I thought it was AWESOME.   So I was SO happy when the preschool got tickets for everyone to go.   We all met at the light rail, which the kids love (riding a train is super cool anytime) and it dropped us right at the front door of the arena.  They were on the edge of their seats the whole time and Daddy even came with us (one benefit to working the swing in the ER).   Max, however, did not want anything to do with it and hid his face in my jacket most of the time.  He said he was scared of the witch.  But Mickey Mouse got the biggest fear reaction.   He did peek during Lion King, apparently that was ok.  Finished the day with lunch at Chic-Fil-A.   Anyways,  so glad we were able to take the kids.   



Stella, Jackson, Conner, Gracie, and Claire.   Max was with me and Becca in the lead.
 This little group goes a lot of places just like this.   


If he looked at all, it was like this... one eyeball from behind his coat.   :)  



No comments: